2013 NPA Annual Conference
40 / 40--
Inspired By Our First 40 Years / Looking Forward To The Next 40
What does NPA believe?We need a growing and united movement that is about fighting FOR a new economy that works for everyone, a democracy of the people, and racial justice. We fight AGAINST big corporations that have hijacked our democracy and structural racism in our government and economy.
Who attends the NPA Conference?The conference is for grassroots leaders and organizers who want to work together for racial, economic and social justice. We believe in the transformative power of direct action organizing – people who are leaders in their community and affected by the issues getting into face to face negotiations with the most powerful decision makers in America. NPA is about real people addressing real issues with real solutions. What happens at the NPA Conference? Direct actions on the most powerful corporations and public officials in America; Negotiations with Cabinet Members, Corporate CEOs, and other major targets; Visionary speeches by community leaders and our champions; Alliance-building with community organizing groups and unions; Workshops; Trainings; and More! Questions or need more information? Contact NPA at 312-243-3035 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 20-22, 2013 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert St. N.W.
- NPA Network Affiliates, $100 per person
- NPA Network Allies $150 per person
- Other guests $200 per person
Omni Shoreham Hotel is at 2500 Calvert St., N.W. Washington, DC 20008
Affiliates, register now at the Omni Shoreham Hotel Website.
- Important note: as we are now past the hotel confirmation date, our preferred room rate of two nights at the Omni for $437.40 per room and additional nights at $218.70 per room per night may no longer be available. Please check directly with the hotel.
- Price is flat rate: same for single, double, triple, or quad room occupancy.
- Note for large groups: The Omni charges a bag porterage fee to groups of 10 or more: $8.70 per person.